1.18.2010

Catching up...

Life has thrown us a few curve balls over the past couple of weeks - nothing that we can't handle together, but just mentally and emotionally exhausting. Compared to all that is happening in the world around us right now, they seem like such minor problems. Still, we have spent this past week feeling a lot like this...
We were so ready for a few days at home together! We spent the first two days of the weekend inside because of the rain. For the first time in AGES, I actually feel completely caught up...house cleaned, laundry done, etc. We found some ways to stay busy though...
I did a little sewing while Annabelle napped on Saturday and ended up with two aprons that I think turned out beautifully! Only one problem...the toile on this one is upside down. By the time I realized my mistake, I was way too far into the project to go back.

We spent the day in our jammies and played with my new camera (a Christmas gift from my parents). It might take us a while to learn how to use all of the complex manual functions, but for now we are loving the quick shutter speed that allows us to capture this little sweet pea with no blurriness!

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day - the first in a long time! We took advantage of the sunshine and the state park minutes from our front door. This was Annabelle's first hiking trip, and she did great.

Taking a few steps with help from her daddy.

Mutual Adoration.


A girl needs a nap after all of the excitement.

No comments: